Thursday, November 11, 2010

Weeeee look what I can do!!!

Ok, I am not a professional by any means but since I am a single mom, I will have to pretend that I am. I do not get paid for the things I do but would gladly accept donations =) (joke)

So we moved into our new little humble abode... this will be our forever home. I refuse to ever move again. And by the time the kids move out, I will pretty much have it paid off! I am renting for now. Until Sept 2011 then I will buy. I will once again be a home owner, I need to find my sanity and ability to save money by then!

But back to the house... there is no space... and I mean NO SPACE for storage! I decided to make shelves built in to the walls! Again, I am just pretending to be a professional when I am at home.

This is the before picture:

SANY1233

And so... now begins my destruction errrr I mean construction lol.

SANY1588

This was next, this was when my kids were asking me if I was crazy...

SANY1589

Bwwwhhhhaaaahhhaaaaa

SANY1592

This was before I painted it. I am not finished with it, so I will stop here and post that tonight or tomorrow when I completed the mess errrr I mean beautiful creation I have made!

2 comments:

  1. good luck with that! you're brave, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! You don't have to be a professional you just have to be brave enough to go for it.

    ReplyDelete