Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Seamen...

So last night, I was laying on the couch watching old Miami Ink reruns... my oldest V comes to join me after he gets out of the shower. So we started talking about tattoos and such. He says "For my 16th birthday we should go get tattoos together" Im pretty sure my jaw hit the ground! I said "it took me 35 years to get my first one, what makes you think Im going to let you get one at 16?". Well we conversed some more, all the while Im thinking of what my tribute tattoo for my Uncle Larry is going to be... V is telling me he wants to get an anchor with water around it. I had to ask him why since he has never been a sailor or in the navy... then the humor starts...
"But at some point I was a seaman (semen)... and we all had to fight to get here... I have struggled just as hard as anyone else to be where I am... " I laughed so hard I cried!
I dont know where he learned this stuff but however I am so glad out of all those millions, he is the one who made it here! =)

2 comments:

  1. haha! i didn't know you had a blog.
    i'm glad vince is the one who made it too. he's amusing. and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I have to get these thoughts out somewhere! I am going to just start putting random stuff on here lol. and I am so glad he made it too! he is very amusing and I love every bit of it! I think him & Brooke would have so much fun since they are both more amusing than most kids =)

    ReplyDelete