Monday, October 4, 2010

Secrets!!!

Ok, so I have heard so much about Mississippi Delta Fudge Pie and went online to try to find the recipe... because after my chocolate melt in your mouth cake last week, I wanted to make this for my boys.
TO MY DISMAY!!!!!! you cannot find this recipe without purchasing it! Are you serious???? Who charges for a recipe? Does the whole world hate me? Am I doomed to never be able to make a Mississippi Delta Fudge Pie for my poor little deprived teenagers (lol)???
I am a blog jumper/stalker. I read lots and lots of blogs and make copies of the photos of the items I like for ideas for my house... I follow a lot of blogs too just because I like what the people have to say or they know how to make me laugh.... can someone please just send me a copy of this recipe?

So I will sing this song until someone sends it to me!

Oh where Oh where could my litle Mississippi Delta Fudge Pie be? Where oh where could it be????

1 comment:

  1. are you still singing? did you get it? and you are definitely a blog stalker. but i'm doubting that any of my pics would make good ideas for your house. my pics tend to be stupid.

    ReplyDelete