Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Looking glass

So the shit I have been dealing with that I am not going to go into detail about because there are just some things that make it hard to believe the shit happened. I am in the anger stage right now. Angry that she could ever do that to me... the one person she knows would never do what she said. I have a witness and fk the rest.
I dont care anymore. I have just basically lost my family and I dont care. I have my boys and to me that is all the family I need now. I guess going through this I will find out who my true friends are...
Im not one to keep a lot of friends around or let them in too deep. Its not that I dont need friends, I just dont want to risk being stabbed in the back. I mean hell if your own family can do it then why wouldnt someone else???
It is more stress than one person needs to go through. Am I sorry the whole ordeal happened? Yes. I would never do what was said. I am appalled that I have had to listen to the lies and bs fuming around. At first I was in shock and just wanted to get the shit over and done with. Now... now I think that all the things you have ever said to me are bs and I dont ever want to talk to you again for the rest of my life. I thought you were someone. I adored you. I loved being able to look up to you. I thought I needed you in my life but for 36 years I guess I was very mistaken.
I honestly should have seen it coming with the way you have been towards me in the last year. I should have cut my ties a year ago and done what I wanted to do.
Everyone makes mistakes in their life. Losing my house after a divorce is not something I should have been condemned for. I was trying to make ends meet and work anywhere at that point. I have never been an alcoholic. I have never done all the things you have said to so many different people. Im sure you cant even keep your own lies straight anymore because you have told so many of them.
And now.. I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for you because I am the one person that has been there just like you were always there for me.
My heart breaks that we have come to this. I hope to God you never try to talk to me because I feel nothing anymore for you. It almost makes me cry to be able to say that. But you know that all you have wanted from me in the last year is to break me down... to see me cry... to know that I have any feelings left at all. Well congratulations... you will now know that I do not have any feelings left. I have been hurt for the last time by the last person I ever thought would be able to hurt me.
Goodbye forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment